General Academic Prerequisites (GAP)
GAP tests general skills and aptitudes needed for successful completion of university studies. Contains 54 multiple-choice questions - you will have 80 minutes to solve them.
The Test of General Academic Prerequisites does not examine the applicant’s level of knowledge, but rather the ability and skill that determine whether a person can successfully study at university. The GAP tests various operational, combinational, comprehension and other abilities which directly shape the learning process:
- work with text
- precise comprehension, vocabulary
- relationships within a text
- ability to differentiate meanings
- work with information
- logical consideration (precise comprehension, work with several conditions, conveyance of given conditions to new relationships)
- work with quantities (variables, operations...)
NCE tests are comparative - it is not necessary to answer all the questions to achieve a good result. About half of the correctly solved tasks should mean average result.
If you need any help with the registration, please contact us at email@example.com.